EventsStay Tuned for Updates!
To commemorate National Child Abuse Prevention Month, each year CAPC hosts a luncheon event during April. For date, time and other information regarding next year's event, visit CAPC Annual Luncheon.
There are also small measures you can take to make a difference in the life of a child during April or any other month of the year. It only take a minute to make a difference in the life of a child:
- Stressed from the pressures of parenting? Reach out for support or check out our Surviving Parenthood Resource Guide.
- Reach out to other families with kids.
- Just be a friend and listen.
- Help out with household chores or give parents a break by offering to take care of their kids.
- Connect parents with local resources like CAPC's programs.
- Donate to support local child abuse prevention efforts.
- Concert for a Cause - August 20th, 2016
- East Bay Gives - May 3rd, 2016 - Online Fundraising Drive
- Annual Luncheon - April 29th, 2016 SUCCESS!!!
- Benefit To Help Kids - December 13th, 2015
April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month in Contra Costa County